Wednesday, April 04, 2007

to whomsoever it may concern:)

from the moment my eyes touched yours at the satsang, magic bells rang. and my eyes searched for yours ever since. till we came face to face and blabbered. you are my roller coaster ride. you are my expression of sweet love. i long for you more than you think, i long for u more than i thought i would, i long for you most in my happiest and saddest times. everybit of you i love in the present, and i know not wat i found; save a love, deeper and more fulfilling than i can offer. i thank you for every moment spent with you, for our outings, our bike rides, our kisses and our fights. i wont thank you for the love because i know it was meant to be.
kisses

(phew! do i suck at this or wat?! but it made perfect sense to the "whomsoever" ..so my job here is done///////)

No comments: