Wednesday, June 14, 2006

STITCHED BEFORE TIME

Is the drone just for me
Or all prevailing?
Bumble bees yield honey,
There is none here.

The sleep of youth in me..
Slashing every vein,
Fondling teasingly my nerves,
Missing beats in synchrony..

Like the taste of grapes,
I stay in gloom..
Of my likes and dislikes alike,
Is this a sign of mocked abstinence?
For,the me in this body is upon the rack.

Cacophony of misunderstandings within
Does prayer help?
Tropical serum with clots of blood,,,
Relishing it, I detest those flesh.

Sliced & slivered,
Meat balls of rolling stones,,,,
Feeling sacred sometime..
But for most,well curtained frown beholds.

Fleeting glimpses is all I get,
My bodygaurd from Mr.Homiside.
Ticking away in way of time,
I lay in deep disturbed sleep of aeroplanes..

1 comment: